- How to Register?
The following details should be entered during the registration process:
- First name Last name
- Company name
- Official email ID
- Cell Phone no. (for receiving SMS updates and alerts)
- Target diversity spend of the buyer’s organization
- Can a buyer place order through Purchase Order?
Yes, a buyer can place an order through purchase order. Purchase order generated by buyer’s enterprise procurement system should be mentioned while placing the order in our Marketplace.
- Dispute handling related to delivery/return/replacement of the product:
In case delivery is not received within specified time, please reach out to us via email or phone
Alternatively, you can reach out to the supplier at their provided contact details in Supplier profile.
- How to select multiple addresses for shipping:
Multiple addresses can be added during the registration, as well as, at the time of checkout. The quantity for delivery to different locations can be selected when selecting the shipping address manually.
- How to respond in case of contract /Agreement/NDA to be sent/received through the platform:
The buyer can share a template of contract/Agreement/NDA through the platform. In response, the supplier can respond by uploading the signed copy of contract /Agreement/NDA on the platform.
- Who will pay the shipping charges?
The buyer will pay shipping charges; however, in case of return/replacements, the supplier will pay the charges.
- Tracking orders:
Orders can be tracked from the My orders page.
- Viewing order history:
Order history can be viewed in the My orders page.
- Order cancellation and refund status:
Orders can be cancelled from the My orders page. Refund status can be viewed on the same page after the specified refund time.