- What is Diverse-Market Place?
It is an ecommerce platform (B2B) for connecting Buyers with Diverse Suppliers for buying/selling of products and services
- What products can the supplier sell?
Please find the different categories of products and services that the supplier can sell.
- What are my eligibility checks as a Supplier to register?
You should be a supplier with
- You should be Authorized to sell your products and services in North America
- Diversity certification
- Products / Services
- How to register?
Please click here to register to sell on diverse-marketplace.com
The following details should be entered during the registration process:
- Your Company name and Business Details
- Your contact details - email and phone number
- Basic information about your business
- Tax registration no./ License. No.
- Diverse supplier certificate (if applicable)
- Select the council you were referred to Marketplace
- Select type of Diverse Seller – MBE, Small Business, WBE, LGBT etc.
- Diversity Ownership status: Minority, Woman, Veteran, LGBT, Disabled.
- Small Business status: Small Business, Woman-Owned Small, Veteran Owned Small, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small, Small Disadvantaged, HUB-Zone
- Bank Account details (Name of the bank, Account no., Swift code, etc.)
- Phone no.
- Billing address
- Mailing address
- Fulfillment center address
After registration, the supplier will be redirected to the subscription page and then pay one-time subscription charges.
- What details should the supplier have in order to upload a catalog?
- The description, pricing, inventory/availability, shipping/delivery time, manufacturing facility location(s), and other product related details should be filled by the supplier. (LSI team can guide and help in this process.)
- Product/Service image files
FEES and CHARGES
- What is the commission structure and per order fee?
Please find the commission structure here as per categories. download
- What is the mode of payment?
The payment will be directly credited to the supplier’s bank account as per the details mentioned during registration.
- Who will be responsible for the delivery?
The supplier will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of the order.
- Who will replace and return the product?
The arrangement and cost to be paid for the logistics, in case of return/replacement of faulty/undelivered/lost product, will be responsibility of the supplier.
- Cost to the supplier
Billing Cycle details are as below:
Lifetime Membership Fee (To be paid at the time of Registration) : $500
Per Order Fee (Deducted Automatically per order) : $2 per order
Commissions (Deducted automatically)
Categories Commission to Diverse marketplace Launch Phase Health & Personal care ($10 and above) 14% One Health & Personal care (less than $10) 10% One Industrial & Scientific (including Food Service and Janitorial & Sanitation) 11% One Temporary Labour 14% One Books 14% Upcoming Electronic Accessories ($100 and above) 14% Upcoming Electronic Accessories(less than $100) 7% Upcoming Electronics 7% Upcoming Extended Warranties, Protection Plans, and Service Contracts 86% Upcoming Furniture ($200 and above) 14% Upcoming Furniture (less than $200) 9% Upcoming Major Appliances 14% Upcoming Office Products 14% Upcoming Computers 5% Upcoming Software 14% Upcoming Tools & Home Improvement 14% Upcoming
Total Sale Price Amount Paid To Supplier Supplier payment Billing Cycle Item price + shipping charges - (Commission + per order fee) Order fulfilment date or 30days(which ever is later) Payment Cycle Amount received by supplier First payment Ongoing payments Supplier Payment - order security cost(25%) (supplier Payment + Prev. order security cost) - current cycle Order security cost (25%)
Download pricing details here
- How do I cancel my account?
You can stop selling at any time. If you have availed any paid services, contact seller support to get them removed.
Managing your Account
How do I list my products on Diverse-marketplace.com?
- You can use our Web-based interface to list products one at a time or excel-based inventory files to list your products in bulk.
- The procedure and information required will vary depending on whether your products are already in the Diverse-marketplace.com catalogue.
- Once you complete your registration for selling on Diverse marketplace, you will be guided on the steps needed to list your products.
- Please note that currently it is mandatory to have Product with Certifications like FDA, NIOSH, OSHA etc. to list on Diverse-Marketplace.
- Some product categories might require additional information to list your products.
How do I manage my orders on Diverse-marketplace.com?
- You can view your orders and manage them through “Manage Order” inside Seller Central (you will have access to Seller Central after your complete registration)
- You need to pack and ship products to customers and then confirm the tracking details through Seller Central account.
Can customers leave feedback and why is customer feedback important?
- Yes. Customers can leave feedback. Maintaining a high feedback rating is a critical factor for success on Diverse marketplace. It is the best way for customers to identify you as a trustworthy seller.
- Your rating appears on the Offer Listing Page and is one of the first things that customers see. We have observed that customers are more likely to purchase products from sellers with higher ratings. Your feedback rating will a key metric used by Diverse marketplace to measure your performance.
Can I talk to someone about selling or other queries on Diverse marketplace?
If you are not currently selling on Diverse-marketplace.com and want to learn more, you mail us on email@example.com and provide your details. We will respond to you after reviewing your information with next steps. You can also contact seller support once you complete your registration through your Seller Support account. If you are currently registered and selling you can contact Seller Support Account.
Do you offer protection against fraud?
You need to contact Seller Support Account with more details for this.
- I do not have a website; can I still sell on diverse-marketplace.com?
Yes, you can sell on diverse marketplace without your website. Once you complete registration, you will have access to our Seller Central platform using which you can list your products or services to sell on diverse-marketplace.com.
- Can I sell outside US through Diverse marketplace?
No. Currently Diverse marketplace allows shipments only within USA. Our Global Selling Program is yet to be launched.
- If I list my products using Sell on Diverse-marketplace, will the customer know that he or she is purchasing from me on Diverse-marketplace?
Details of your certification will be displayed on your Product/Services page and on your Seller Profile.